Antique charms Music Love and Luck bracelet in 14 karat yellow gold (585). Vintage bracelet with oval links decorated with small circles and small floral motifs. This bracelet is adorned with fifteen charms (detailed below). Antique bracelet on the theme of Music, Love and Luck. Early 20th century.
Marked 585 (foreign hallmark for 14 karat gold)
Length: 19.7 cm
Note: lobster clasp.
Condition: some charms are in metal, two in silver and eight in 14 karat gold. Scratches from use.
Weight : 16 gr
– An elephant with red enamel in 14 karat rose gold
– A rattle in 14 karat rose gold
– A playing card Ace of Spades in metal
– A four-leaf clover lucky charm in metal
– A key holding a heart in silver
– A zeppelin with the inscription ‘I love’ in 14 karat yellow gold
– A pink pig eating a four-leaf clover in silver
– A piano in metal
– A maritime anchor in 14 karat rose gold
– A trumpet in 14 karat yellow gold
– A cello in metal
– A coat of arms in metal
– A flower pot in 14 karat yellow gold
– A red enamel mandolin in 14 karat yellow gold
– A red and white enamel accordion in 14 karat gold
*The antique box is not sold with the jewel*